Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Testimonials...

· SANDRA – “Not only is Pilates fun and a great stress reducer, I look leaner and feel stronger. Pilates has definitely strengthened my CORE muscles and increased my flexibility. I now stand and sit much taller and straighter. I look forward to each and every one of my Pilates classes with Lisa.”

· ROCHELLE – “My back has been great since becoming one with Pilates”

· KRISTY – “The knee is no worse for wear. It's actually better after my last surgery (2 years ago) when they removed one of the staples. I just have to learn to use it more, little by little, so that it becomes stronger. Pilates has been the best thing ever for me. You are a continual source of inspiration, and for that, I thank you!”

· MICHAEL – (wife Melissa is taking Pilates classes) “Melissa is really enjoying your class. The structure it provides has been key. A very significant aspect of your program that sets it apart from the myriad of exercise options available is YOU. Your whole “Life” approach has been integral to success for Melissa.”

· CINDY – “I am impressed with Lisa’s classes. They are clear and comprehensive and demanding. I find that Pilates has helped me in my strength, agility and toning up. It is every bit as effective as weight lifting (which I have done in the past). Lisa changes her routines regularly, which I welcome as it keeps me on the ball and it makes the body more responsive. Pilates has become a way of life for me and I am grateful to have found Lisa to be such a knowledgeable instructor right here in Summerland.”
"The classes have been more demanding and I really appreciate it as I find it noticeable in my day to day activities. I have lots of energy and working around the house and garden is not a big deal. Looking back, I must say I may a lot stronger than when I was in my 20s. Thanks Lisa. "

· JOLANDA – “Since I started Pilates, I am getting much stronger. I am losing weight, as well as feeling better. Lisa does a fantastic job at teaching her classes. She is very knowledgeable.”

· KATHY - "This is the first year I haven't suffered from Gardener's Back; from all of the annual raking, digging, and weeding. Since starting Pilates in January, my garden clean up is pain free."

· DAWN - "I have nothing but praise for your program. Pilates has definitely helped me in terms of strengthening and stabilizing my lower back. Gardening, tennis, golf; any activity I enjoy is better. I rarely have any back issues now, and have not had any major episodes since starting Pilates in the Fall. Thanks!"

· NATALIE - " I can attest to the fact that exercising (especially with something like Pilates that stresses the muscular system) helps avoid numerous aches and pains - especially for someone my age, having problems like Osteoporosis."

· JANICE – “Because of Pilates, I am in better physical shape at 54 than I was in my 30’s. I have more flexibility, energy, better posture, better muscle definition, improved circulation and faster healing.”

· ROSALIE – 66 year old Grandmother, taking Pilates from Lisa for 1 year. “ I have asthma, arthritis in my knees elbows and hands. My favorite activities are gardening, hiking, fishing, camping, sewing, knitting, crocheting, and gourmet cooking. Thanks to Lisa’s Pilates classes, I am still able to do all of the above. Pilates has definitely helped my breathing, strengthened my core muscles and increased my flexibility. There is another bonus, I have gone from a size 14 jeans to a size 8, and have made some new friends. Lisa’s Pilates classes will always be an essential part of my life!”

No comments: